Photography as Story
How to See Creatively and Transform Your Photographs anD Yourself
In this two-hour workshop, you will learn why telling a story with your photos is compelling, what makes a great story, and how considering story helps you to see creatively. Seeing with new eyes will change the way you take photographs and how you see the world. The ordinary will become extraordinary and it will show in your photos. We will get up close and personal with nature.
- It’s All About Perspective
- A Change in Perspective Changes Everything
- How to Tell a Good Story with Your Photos
- The Rules of Composition and How to See Creatively
- Simple Editing that Makes a Big Difference
- Effective Photo Sharing and Why It Matters
What to Bring:
- Your camera!
- Bug spray, if it’s that time of year.
- Comfortable walking shoes.
- Small notebook and pen.
Limited to 10 people